Monday, August 21, 2006

Quebec City pour la deuxieme fois

I had another little surprise up my sleeve for Alexs birthday, and this one worked out much better. I told Alex we were going to Quebec City for the weekend of his birthday, I just "forgot" to mention that our good friend Aman was flying in from vancouver to join us. Needless to say Alex was really surprised when Aman showed up.



We arrived for the Fete de Nouvelle France which was amazing, there were so many people dressed up in period pieces. Alex and Aman got persuaded to join in on a mock military training session. Aman tried to remember his high school french as the Captain yelled out commands to them. They looked ridiculous but it was all in the name of fun.



We were only meant to stay for one night but we couldnt get a ride home on the Saturday, so we had to plan for another night. We went back to the hostel we had just signed out of to see if we could get the same room again, but they only had one bed left in a dorm. It was the same case for most of the hotels around Old Quebec, but just as we were running out of hope we found a nice hotel that was close to our price range. We spent more money than we planned but we had a great time. Alex and I can't wait till you move here next year Veer! we'll get a place in the plateau and drink sangria everynight while you scheme us at monopoly!

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger asdfasdf said...

Oh my god! I did not scheme anyone at Monopoly, I can't help it if I was on a roll lol.
Oh we had sooo much fun and I can't wait until I am back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home