Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Me Vs. Cadbury


Definatly not the same taste as a Cream Egg!


Ok, so I woke up two days ago and all I wanted was a Cadbury Cream egg. I cant explain it, Im a lover of all kinds of chocolate but on this particular day I only wanted the delightful taste of a cream egg. I began at one depanneur (7-11) but they didnt have any, so I went to another, and another. By the end of the day I had been to over 6 different places but could not find one little but greatly delicious Cadbury Cream Egg. Needless to say I was becoming frustrated.

Chocolate is my drug of choice and I was definatly in need of a fix but I could not find it anywhere. As my journey went on and my frustration increased I became quite vocal about the crime of Montreal not having any Cadbury Cream Eggs, especially when I grew up in a place where there were Cadbury Cream eggs in abundance (or so I thought). Alex told me that its usually just an Easter thing here. After Id finished counting the months till Easter I let him know how stupid that was, ¨I mean how can something so tasty only be out at one time of year¨, and ¨if we were in NZ right now Id be able to get my hands on all different kinds of Cream eggs¨. Oh yes, I let my opinions fly. Well I just wanted to let everyone know, and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity here so listen carefully.......



Devastation, pure devastation!


I WAS WROOOOOOOOOONG! Josh told me last night that Cadbury Cream Eggs are only an Easter thing in NZ too. Supposedly theyre only an Easter thing all over the world. I was so sure Id seen them in times other than Easter but I guess not. So there you have it, I officially admit that I, Kelly, was wrong about Cadbury Cream Eggs.


It still is quite devastating though, wanting something so badly that just isnt available. However, last night I went downstairs to the Depanneur to get some different Chocolate and the guy working there must have remembered me from that fateful day before (now officially called Cream egg doomsday) because he told me the eggs would be in tomorrow. Theyre not exactly Cadbury Cream eggs, but they ordered in Turtles eggs (yum). I hope they didnt order them just for me, oh who am I kidding, of course I do!

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

why are your boobs so big?

and Ross and Jeff are missing some Clodhoppers...hmmm...interesting

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

The look on your face tells me you havent read my comment about the masterbating bear...


What is it with you and bears?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home