Thursday, October 12, 2006

A conversation with my knees

Dear Knees,

Please don't give up on me! I neeeeeeed you! The lovely physiotherepist is going to pull, twist and crunch your way back to healthiness.....actually you were never really that healthy. What's up with that? Did I not walk you enough, Should I have done more? Why did you not grow properly? Why did you fight with the thigh muscle and seperate? I'm afraid that because of the bad job you've done at being you we now have to work extra hard 3 times a week to get you "normal". But because I love you I will go to the sessions too and give you support.

Love the rest of the body.

P.S do you have any idea why the hips are being mean too?

5 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Dear Owner,

How the hell did I get dragged into this?

From,

Your Hips

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger jeff and ross said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger jeff and ross said...

(Ross)

Dear Left Hand,

You are useless. Your throws are an embarrassment, your writing is illegible and your dexterity and strength rival that of the toes.

From,

The Right Hand

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Dear Ross,

Admit it. Your throws with your right hand, your favourite hand, are just as dreadful, as are the horrible deeds that you do with it when no one is looking.

From,

Your Left Hand, which will
crush capitalism!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger almost famous kiwi said...

Dear Body,

Am very hungry, please feed me or will be forced to feed off your fat, and not from your ass.

From Stomache

 

Post a Comment

<< Home