Friday, October 13, 2006

Autumn is upon us and I am loving this brand new season (lets face it, it only rains in Vancouver and Auckland during Autumn) I had my first thanksgiving dinner on Monday yum. The trees have turned many shades of the sun and I even carved my first pumpkin. Oh Autumn, how wonderful you are, if only you didnt mean that Winter was at our doorstep.

Jess and the turkey

A beautiful Autumn day in Montreal

Meet my pumpkin, hes really friendly and made a yummy pie

Me and my pumpkin

1 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Um, EXCUSE ME but I've had enough of your Vancouver-bashing, young lady!

For the record, since FALL began, it has only rained twice. Other than that we have had mild days, crisp mornings and plenty of warm sunshine.

Put that in your French pipe and smoke it (and then dress up like Paris Hilton).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home