Thursday, November 23, 2006

The final dilemma


Does this:

Plus this:

equal this?

Finals are next week and I'm officially stressing. I am so tired I can't think straight, I keep conjugating all my french around the wrong way. My friend suggested that I go to a yoga class with her on Sunday to get relaxed. I've never tried yoga. I tried Pilates onces at home and kept rolling over the floor, I felt so....what's the word?....ungraceful! So I'm wondering if all those Hollywood stars are telling the truth, is Yoga a relaxing way to get fit? Watch this space and wait for an update.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Yoga shmoga

Actually go and pick up the issue of Self with Cameron (beyotch) Diaz on the cover. They have an interview with Jennifer (yawn) Aniston and her yoga instructor and tell you how to do the moves on your own and they say its really relaxing and none of that granola, earthy shit that modern yoga instructors spew at you.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger almost famous kiwi said...

we totally didn't end up going to yoga, we were both so stressed about exams. I have a french oral tomorrow, I should really go study

 

Post a Comment

<< Home