Sunday, November 05, 2006

The Guts Girls part 2

Vance "Lady Helena" and I
For three weeks I've been working in the costume department at Concordia on the production "The Gut Girls" I had the most amazing experience. It was fun to work backstage for once, every other production Ive been in I've worked as an actor. I still prefer being on stage but I had so much fun backstage too.

Lady Helena ready to go

Gut girls is a production about a group of girls working in the gutting sheds. Its an emotional and funny play and all the actors were brillant. Because the girls work in the gutting sheds their costumes are all red with blood and part of my job was splattering blood all over their faces and in their hair.....ahhh the things we do for money.


The cast do a warm up before going on for their last show.

5 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

that lady looks like a dude

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger almost famous kiwi said...

Ah yes that is because he IS a dude silly

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

Are you going to a school for transvestites (in transexual Transylvania)?

(I called you at around 630 by the way but noooooo answer)

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger almost famous kiwi said...

hmmmm where was I??? It's Saturday 11pm here, if you're at home and bored call me.....actually just call me anyways!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Wanderlusting said...

um, update your blog Kiwi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home